STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF SYLLABUS
(Paper I and Paper II)
Paper I (for classes 1 to V) Primary Stage

CTET 2019 syllabus

I. Child Development and Pedagogya) 
a) Child Development (Primary School Child)
b) thought of comprehensive education and understanding kids with special wants
c) Learning and PedagogyII. Language I.a) Language Comprehensionb) Pedagogy of Language DevelopmentI
II. Language – II
a) Comprehensionb) Pedagogy of Language Development
IV. Mathematics
V. Environmental Studies



Paper II (for categories VI to VIII) Elementary Stage:



I. Child Development and Pedagogy
II. Language I.
III. Language – II
IV. (A) Mathematics and Science

a) Child Development (Elementary School Child)

b) thought of comprehensive education and understanding kids with special wants

c) Learning and Pedagogy
a) Language Comprehension
b) Pedagogy of Language Development
a) Comprehension
b) Pedagogy of Language Development
V. Social Studies/Social Sciences

Note : For syllabus related more details please download official notification and read carefully.